You all should be proud of us!!! Let's just hope that we are able to be a little more consistent with this blog stuff. We are both glad that Spring is here, hopefully to stay. Angela survived another go around of parent teacher conferences.
Angela had a Relief Society slumber party on Friday-Saturday, so I was left to fend for myself. Good thing there was March Madness to keep me entertained. I dragged Angela's brother Josh to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Utah-Arizona debacle unfold. It may have been best if I had just stayed home considering how well they played. I did learn one thing though, bar stools are not comfortable to sit on for an extended amount of time. My back didn't agree too much with the whole idea, and it seems to be a little bit sore even now.
I had the unfortunate opportunity to speak in church today, and as always, the preparation is much worse than they actual speaking part. The plight of the concluding speaker is never set in stone, but today things worked out for the best. I only had to talk for 15 minutes!!! That was just fine with me, b/c I always worry about letting the meeting out too early.
That's the update for now, we are ready to get things back to normal this week!
Treason (2020) Film Online Completo - HD 720
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment