Spring is here!.....well not really, it just snowed again today. I won't complain too much, just due to the fact that it was conference weekend and we were inside for the majority of the weekend. Ang did make the comment that she felt like a hermit this weekend, which is usually what happens come conference time. We stayed awake, for the most part, definitely enjoying the words that were spoken.
Ang has spring break this week, and as I should be, I am rather jealous. She and I are both glad she has recovered from her recent illness, which caused her to actually miss part of 2 days of work. She rarely gets sick, so to see her get her down for the count for a couple days meant she had something pretty strong.
The time off will all even out though real soon, because I have just 2 short weeks left of this my last rotation! Then I will be re-aquainting myself with the library, my long lost friend.
Like I said from the get go, not much to say. But we will try to keep updating every now and again!
Treason (2020) Film Online Completo - HD 720
5 years ago
1 comment:
Angela! Hi! This is in response to your comment...so funny! Yes, I did know that we're "famous." My dad's aunt and daughter are the one's who wrote that book, and when it was in the works, Jeri (my dad's aunt who had been at our reception) called and asked if we'd share some pictures of our wedding. I was super excited! My mom bought a copy, so I've seen it. I can't believe you saw it, though. Too funny. What's the current wedding status, anyway? Love ya!
Robyn
Post a Comment