Let's just say things have been real busy around these parts. Since the last time I was able to write, I have finished 2 additional rotations! My third one was at a Target pharmacy, so I was able to spy on the competition in case I choose to jump the Wal-Mart ship at some point. It was a relatively slow pharmacy compared to what I am used to, but I was able to see how they function and what they are all about. Could it be a place that I would consider working at some point? Maybe, anything is possible. But Wal-Mart is still up at the top of the list.
From there I went back to the campus that spent the past 3 years of my life to St. Joseph's hospital. I was in another outpatient pharmacy, but this location gave me many more opportunities to learn. There were 2 or 3 flu clinics that I gave probably around 75-100 flu shots over the 5 weeks that I was there. I was a bit nervous the first shot that I gave, but they didn't have to know they were the first one! So if you haven't got a flu shot, go do it! If you don't get one, and get sick, don't come cryin' to me.
Tomorrow I start a new rotation at Immanuel hospital in Omaha. This one will be one termed Drug Information, which essentially is answering questions other healthcare professionals may have about medications. I am glad this rotation is going to be a little bit shorter because of the holidays, that is all I have to say about that! And for all of you Utah based people out there, we are flying in on Christmas day, and flying out on New Year's Day. So make sure to clear you calendars ok? I will try to post a few pictures of some good times we have had over the last few months if I get a few minutes later tonight. Don't hold your breath though!
Treason (2020) Film Online Completo - HD 720
5 years ago
1 comment:
Ben,
I am glad you posted on our blog so we could get your link. Your wife is darling, and very familiar from Omaha. Sounds like life is going great for you both. We are glad you are happy! We will be in Utah for Christmas as well. The annual Pett family open house is the 26th from 4-8. Let us know if you can make it!
Post a Comment