
Haven't blogged all that much lately, but we have been quite busy. Ang just finished her summer school a week or two ago, but has been staying just as busy without work. I really think she loves to run errands!!! I began my first rotation in Bellevue, NE this past week. There will be 8 different sites that I will be going to over the next year. This one is at a Walgreen's Pharmacy, so I am seeing how one of the competitors functions (b/c I work at Wal-Mart). But for some of the fun stuff (or not so fun stuff) that we have done take a look at the links below.....those of you that have a Facebook account can just look at them there, they are the same pictures. I know this is kind of picture overload.....so just take a deep breath, relax, and enjoy the show. We know you are all jealous (minus the surgery album).
Family Reunion - this one took place over the 4th of July somewhere in the middle of nowhere in Missouri. We stayed at a nice house on the lake, ate way too much, played in the water (well some of us), and then had to go back to reality.
Family Reunion - this one took place over the 4th of July somewhere in the middle of nowhere in Missouri. We stayed at a nice house on the lake, ate way too much, played in the water (well some of us), and then had to go back to reality.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=31903&l=9ca9c&id=714961704
Surgery - had this one done on July 2, right before heading to a family reunion. So that kind of dampered things for me a little bit, but we still had fun.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2053629&l=efd23&id=32505198
Olympic Swim Trials - we were also able to go into the Quest Center to see some of the qualifying for the upcoming Olympics. It was actually pretty exciting stuff! A couple of new world records were set, so we were a part of history....how about that.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=30957&l=8759f&id=714961704
Moving - I also moved a couple of weeks ago into a house with another member out here. It is about 2 min from I work, here are a couple shots of the tons of stuff we got to move.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=30959&l=91c55&id=714961704
College World Series - North Carolina vs. LSU. Great game, other than the rain that came. If there is a lightning strike within a few miles of the stadium, they have an automatic one hour rain delay.....even though they didn't need to wait that long.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2053456&l=819e5&id=32505198
Family Reunion in Auburn / Falls City
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=30961&l=0907d&id=714961704
Platte River State Park - the rest of the photos that from a few earlier posts.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2048712&l=193b0&id=32505198
1 comment:
Hey Ben and Angela,
Its good to be able to see what's going on in your lives. We think about you guys and hope you are all doing well!
In case Keith hasn't given you our blog, its http://hadlowherald.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment